Well, almost. I leave Saturday, to be exact but I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to write tomorrow since I’ll be finalizing details and packing and all that good stuff.
I’m going west! Well, Midwest.
This weekend I will be giving a presentation to holistic aestheticians and other spa professionals at the Association of Holistic Skin Care Practitioners Fifth Annual Conference! I will also have an exhibit where I will be featuring the one and only Holistically Haute™ Salt Bath Ritual and Dry Brush Kit.
Other than my presentation, called “How to Integrate Nutrition into Your Holistic Skin Care Practice”, there will be several other amazing presentations by holistic health, wellness, and aesthetic superstars including:
· Elina Fedotova: CEO of Elina Organics & AHSCP President; Product Formulator, Cosmetic Chemist & Licensed Aesthetician, whose spa was rated “Best Facial”by Chicago Magazine.
· Dr. Bradley Bengtson, M.D.: Ranked one of the nation’s top plastic surgeons by Best Doctors in America®, and was named “Best Plastic Surgeon” by Grand Rapids Magazine, 2010-2012 (I know what you’re thinking…plastic surgery is not holistic! However, Dr. Bengston will be presenting some new non-surgical advances in medical aesthetics and cosmetic medicine).
· Keeley Bruce, MA: Certified Natural Health Practitioner, Master Aesthetician Internationally Trained in Massage Therapy, Reflexology and Medical Foot Care, CEO of Keeley’s Mobile Spa Services
· Dr. Alan Dattner, MD: Founder of Holistic Dermatology, New York City (“holistic” and “dermatology” in the same phrase? Seems like an oxymoron, I know…I’m intrigued, are you?)
· Yuriy Savoskin: NASM Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist & ACE Certified Personal Trainer, Arnold Classic Gold Medalist, 2006
· Shelley Rosenfeld-Brooks, BA: Licensed Aesthetician, Owner of Conscious Skin Care, AHSCP Vice President
· Kathy Poel: Licensed Aesthetician, Reiki Level 1 & 2 Practitioner
· Cindy Sabo: Licensed Aesthetician and Massage Therapist
· Michele Fife, E-RYT: Owner of Seva Yoga, Director, Seva Yoga Teacher Training School, and ‘Wellness Expert’ for ABC affiliateWOTV4 (Yay…yoga!)
· Dr. Linda Hegstrand, MD: Medical Director of the Complete Wellness Center
· Grace DeHaan, RN, & Bio-Energetic Synchronization Technique Practitioner
How awesome is that line-up? The conference is on October 21-22 at the Radisson in Kalamazoo, MI. Check out the AHSCP’s website for more details and contact information. I am so excited to be part of this fantastic organization and am very grateful to have been asked to share my work in this forum. Thanks AHSCP!
Can’t make the show?
Don’t worry, I’m here for you anyway! If you are an aesthetics or wellness professional who would like more information about how to add holistic nutrition and health coaching programs into your business, I’d love to chat with you!
If you are someone who would like to learn more about holistic nutrition or health coaching for your own personal or professional goals, I’d love to chat with you too!